- user posted snow conditions reports
- breaking news and rumors about New England ski areas
- information and snow conditions
New England Lost Ski Areas Project
- excellent history of defunct ski areas
- detail information about ski lifts
- great collection of trail maps
Skiing Past and Present
- a site by ski historian Scott Andrews
New England Ski Museum
- located in Franconia, New Hampshire
- photos of many of New England's chairlifts
Ski Museum of Maine
- located in Kingfield, Maine
Vermont Ski Museum
- located in Stowe, Vermont
- a bookstore and publisher located in Littleton, New Hampshire (and online)
The Mountain Wanderer
- an outdoor sports bookstore located in Lincoln, New Hampshire (and online)
New England's Lost Hiking Trails
- backcountry hiking and skiing trail conditions
Also on NewEnglandSkiHistory.com...
The Hermitage Club at Haystack Mountain?
From Thunder Mountain to Berkshire East
The only Skimobile in New England history
Regaining its Magic
Berkshire Snow Basin, Swift River, and the Ninja Turtles
A 5,000 acre resort with a tram and monorail? Almost.
Cancelled Ski Areas
Then and Now
In The Press
Copyright 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved.